Laser lipolysis – minimally invasive laser therapy for the reduction of adipose cells and body contouring
With the laser lipolysis, biolitec Vista introduces a minimally invasive procedure for contour shaping. During the treamtent, which can be performed in an outpatient clinic under local anesthesia, fatty tissue is targeted and gently liquefied and the overlying skin is tightened.
Via tiny incisions in the skin, an optical fiber is inserted, and the energy of the diode laser gently and precisely dissolves the fat tissue. The capillaries supplying blood and the surrounding connective tissue are also heated during the process. This heating results in immediate hemostasis and, via the regeneration of collagen fibers, leads to a visible tightening of the subcutaneous connective tissue and skin.
Laser lipolysis using the LEONARDO® Dual 45 achieves outstanding cosmetic results. The thermal effect of the laser causes the skin to gradually adapt smoothly to its new substructure. As an adult’s fat cells at the treatment site do not reform, the results are permanent – in terms of both the reduction of the fat tissue and the optimization of body shape.
The benefits compared to conventional liposuction are:
- Improved skin tightening due to the laser stimulating the collagen under the skin
- Can also be performed in very small areas where the standard techniques are associated with aesthetic risks
- Low blood loss due to the simultaneous laser coagulation of the small blood vessels under the skin
- Quicker healing and less downtime
Field of application for laser lipolysis:
- Upper eyelid (“blepharochalasis”)
- Lower eyelid (“lacrimal sacs”)
- Cheeks (“chubby cheeks”)
- Chin (“double chin”)
- Neck (“turkey neck”)
- Upper arm (“arm flab”, “batwings”)
- Breast (“breast lift”)
- Abdomen (“belly fat”)
- Back (“flank fat”)
- Hip (“love handles”)
- Bottom (“cellulite”)
- Thigh (inside and outside, “saddlebags”)
- Knee (“sagging knee fat“)